OBD16Shop.com have released new update for GM MDI scanner, newest version, best price, people love it.
but we also have other good advice for GM and OPEL cars, i think you will have more choice when you want this related devices.
1. GM MDI Multiple Diagnostic Interface With USB Connection TECH2 Software Version V2.302( price 149USD)
Software version: ( cannot support WIFI)
With TIS2 Web, GM Global Diagnostics System (GDS), SPS and MDI Manager Software
TECH2 Software version:V2.302 , GDS2 Software version :V14.10
2. VXDIAG VCX NANO for GM/OPEL GDS2 Diagnostic Tool Only For Win7 64bit and Win8 64bit system ( only 119USD and all software are original )
1. Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more
2. Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support
3. Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports
4. Quickly attaches to vehicle’s diagnostic connector
5. May be used with desktop PC or laptop, and support vehicles built since 1996 and future model releases.
3. GM Tech2 Diagnostic Scanner support GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden (329USD with software card and tis2000)
This is the universal one, can support many other cars, with related car software card
GM ( car support list)
GM-English 32.008 1991-2014
GM-Germany 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Spanish 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Japanese 32.008 1991-2013
GM-French 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Thai 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Portuguese 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Korean 32.008 1991-2013
(If you want ISUZU software, please tell us you want CAN-BUS or K-line)